The pocket-sized DJI Mavic Mini weighs just 249 grams, folds conveniently and flies for up to 30 minutes transmitting stabilized 2.7k video up to 4km.
In sport mode it can reach 29 mph (46.8 kph) and has a 2.5 mile range (kkm). The 12mp camera is mounted on a 3-axis gimbal shooting either 2.7k (2,720 x 1,530 pixels) at 30 frames per second or 1080p at 60 fps.
DJI Mavic Mini’s key point is that is extremely easy to fly, either for a beginner or just for quick and convenient footage when packing the minimum tech kit is a priority. Using the propeller guards supplied to prevent damage to the drone and to people, pets and your property, you can also fly inside without too much difficulty.
Stripe: Visa / Mastercard
DJI Mavic Mini drone can be shipped in 2-3 days
1) Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery and propellers. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
2) Measured at a constant speed of 14 kph in windless conditions.
3) 4 km for FCC compliant Model (MT1SS5) and 2 km for CE compliant Model (MT1SD25). Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4) Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within±0.1 m.
5) The Fly More Combo includes the 360° Propeller Guard.
6) The Fly Spots feature is currently only available in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
7) The Fly More Combo includes the Two-Way Charging Hub.
8) Accessories are provided by a third-party supplier and must be purchased separately.
9) Accessories must be under 30 grams. Make sure the Snap Adapter and connected devices are properly attached before takeoff.